Last updated: June 08, 2021
This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are and how we use them. cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the cookies we use.
Type of Cookies
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” cookies.
- Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline.
- Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Session Cookies administered by us. These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
Persistent Cookies administered by us. These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Your Choices Regarding cookies
If you do not accept our cookies, you will experience some inconvenience in your use of the website and many features will not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages. You can learn more about cookies here: What Are Cookies?.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: 07816882399