These Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase of goods online by customers of Braeside Models. Information is provided about what we sell, how to pay and what you can expect as after-sales service.
BRIAN MCCULLOCH is trading as Braeside Models of 23 Lower Station Road, FISHPONDS, Bristol, BS16 3HS with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number 07816882399
Customers must accept the terms and conditions (and any subsequent amendments) if they wish to proceed to purchase our goods and services.
- Our products are listed on the website and made available to purchase online.
- All products which appear on the website are subject to availability.
- The description of the product is set out in the website.
- Our products are hand-made. We aim to provide accurate descriptions and photographs to illustrate the products but there will be small discrepancies and variations in the size and colour of the goods supplied.
Basis of Sale
When an order has been submitted on the website, we can reject it if there are problems with the information supplied or it is rejected by the online payment provider. In the case of problems we may contact you by email or phone.
Payment and cancellation
- Payment is due at the point of purchase.
- Payment is made online via our payment provider, Stripe
- Financial information such as credit/debit card details are never held in any form. All financial transactions entered through the website are protected by secure encryption technology.
- Orders for stocked products can be cancelled within 14 days. Please contact Braeside Models via email or phone call to cancel the order and return the items within a further 14 days of notification. Return postage is only paid in the event of a faulty or incorrect item.
- Refunds are given in full including postage for items that have not been opened or damaged.
- Shipping is by Royal Mail and we aim to dispatch your order within 5 days of receipt of order for stocked goods.
- Products are dispatched in protective boxes.
- If you are experiencing any problems with the product or have a complaint, contact Braeside Models via email or telephone and we will endeavour to resolve your issue.
- Braeside Models is trading as a business within the UK and currently supports sales online to UK residents.
- We welcome overseas enquiries, contact Braeside Models to discuss sales and postage outside the UK.
- We will only process Personal Data for the purposes identified.
- We will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data.
- We will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: email@example.com.
We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days. Contact will be made by email or phone.